Lockheed Martin Corporation
Stratford, CT, United States
Apr 01, 2021
Jul 15, 2021
Description: At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are passionate about innovation and integrity, and we are taking innovation to the next level. From designing the most advanced air vehicle to designing aircraft that defies gravity, our employees live on the cutting edge of technology. Never have the opportunities for a technical career been so limitless. We are looking for hardworking and qualified applicants to join the ground test team on this continuing exciting adventure! Are you ready to join us?
The Ground Test organization is looking for a lab technician capable of working from engineering drawings with limited guidance to fabricate, install, diagnose and repair hydraulic, mechanical and controls systems associated with test facilities required to support ongoing engineering ground test development programs.
Associated duties and responsibilities include testing and evaluation of flight aircraft components in support of engineering investigations.
Must be able to support test activities in inclement weather, somewhat disagreeable conditions & different heights.
In addition to the responsibilities highlighted above we offer extensive benefits to include competitive 401k and insurance. We remain an equal opportunity company.
• High School diploma, or equivalent experience/combined education, with additional specialized technical training equivalent to a technical Associate degree and/or demonstrated ability to perform assigned technical/para-engineering tasks and 5 Years or more of experience.
• Prior experience associated with aircraft hydraulics and mechanics.
• Prior experience associated with large industrial hydraulic power supplies and distribution systems, stainless steel tubing fabrication and installation.
• Prior experience associated with electrical, electronic and controls systems.
• Experience associated with power trains and rotor systems
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Lockheed Martin Corporation
Website : http://www.lockheedmartin.com