Responsible for monitoring all types of clinical trials; assures adherence to Good Clinical Practices, investigator integrity, and compliance with all study procedures. May serve in Lead CRA role.
• Maintains timely and effective communication among team members and site staff.
• Keeps project leadership apprised of team issues, seeking guidance as needed.
• Participates in Business Development client presentations and bid defenses as requested.
2. Regulatory Documentation
• Assures compliance with CFR, State regulations, ICH and GCP guidelines and **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. and sponsor SOPs.
• Maintains current regulatory documentation according to Essential Regulatory Document Guidelines (ERDG) and Trial Master File (TMF) Plan.
• Participates in TMF and on-site audits as requested.
• Assumes responsibility for site management and site staff performance including,
• Monitors all types of clinical trials.
• Participates in all types of site visits.
• Assures Principal Investigator (PI) integrity.
• Assures compliance with all protocol requirements.
• Assures effective patient identification and recruitment plan is in place.
• Assures timely reporting of AEs/ SAEs and Protocol Violations.
• Regularly perform Investigational Product (IP) accountability.
• Regularly review the status of contents of the site Regulatory Binder.
• Performs training visits with less experienced CRAs.
• Participates with assessment of less experienced CRAs for the sign off visits after approval by manager and completion of required training.
4. Data Handling
• Performs source document verification (SDV) according to contractual requirements.
• Assures timely completion and submission of CRFs according to Clinical Monitoring Plan (CMP) and / or Data Management Plan (DMP).
• Assures timely and accurate completion of Data Clarification Forms (DCFs).
• Performs clinical data listings reviews as needed.
5. Reporting and Tracking
• Completes and submits visit trip reports according to SOP requirements and requiring minimal revisions.
• Maintains awareness of key study performance indicators for own sites, e.g. patient enrollment, SAEs.
• Updates study and patient status information and serves as (CTMS) resource for PM/LCRA.
• Tracks Investigator payments/ milestones, if requested.
• Documents and tracks the resolution of all outstanding site-specific protocol-related issues from visit to visit.
• Assists with preparation and attends investigator’s meetings as requested. May present as requested.
• Assists with the preparation of study start up materials and tools, as requested.
• Attends clinical monitoring staff meetings, project team meetings, clinical committees, and clinical training sessions according to the project Communication, Monitoring and / or Training Plans.
• May assume Clinical Team Lead/ Lead CRA role and/ or assist with LCRA activities, e.g., tool development, study plans, team training.
Performs other work related duties as assigned. Demonstrates extensive understanding of SOPs, WI, FDA and local regulations as well as ICH guidelines. Extensive travel may be required (more than 50%).
Skills & Attributes
Requires a BA/BS degree in the science/health care field, nursing degree, or equivalent combined education and experience plus moderate clinical or related research experience with some of independent field monitoring experience or equivalent. ACRP certification is strongly encouraged and preferred. Ability to handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment is essential. Requires strong organizational, presentation, documentation and interpersonal skills as well as a willingness to work within a team-oriented environment. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), email, and voicemail are required. Must have valid, current driver’s license and ability to secure corporate credit card.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract.
Occasionally required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is an EEO, M/F/D/V and a drug-free workplace. **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. voluntarily participates in the federal E-Verify work authorization program.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you may submit your request by sending an email to **** . This option is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability. Information received will be routed to a recruiter who will provide assistance to ensure appropriate consideration in the application or hiring process.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is a company headquartered in the United States and that the personal information collected on its websites may be sent to, stored or processed in the United States or to any other country in which **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities. While **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is committed to providing your voluntarily disclosed employment application information with a reasonable level of privacy protection, you should know that the general level of protection for personal information in the United States may not be the same as that provided in other countries. By using the **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. website and/or providing **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. with personal identifiable information, you fully understand and unambiguously consent to the transfer and the collection and processing of such information in the United States.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is a therapeutically focused contract research organization with a high-performance reputation for conducting global clinical development programs of the highest integrity. Pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies look to **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. for a complete range of customized Phase I through Phase IV programs in all therapeutic areas and innovative pediatric and women's health trials. The company's Trusted Process® methodology and therapeutic foresight lead customers to more confident, better-informed drug and device development decisions. **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is headquartered in Raleigh, NC. For more information, please visit ****or follow us @inc_research.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.